William S. Burroughs - Spare Ass Annie And Other Tales Scaricare
|1||Did I Ever Tell You About The Man Who Taught His Asshole To Talk?|
Voice [Spoken Word] – Ras I. ZuluVoice Actor [The Voice Of "the Talking Asshole"] – Vaughn Martinian
|2||Interlude 1 (Wrinkled Earlobes Are A Sign Of Impending Heart Attacks)||0:23|
|3||Mildred Pierce Reporting 2 (Old Sarge)||2:05|
|4||Words Of Advice For Young People|
Music By [Constructed] – C. Hunter, DHH, Hal WillnerVoice [Spoken Word] – Ras I. Zulu
|5||Warning To Young Couples (Huntsmen's Hounds)||2:13|
|6||Interlude 2 (This Is Insane)||0:20|
|7||Spare Ass Annie||4:30|
|8||Last Words With Michael Franti|
Music By [Constructed] – C. Hunter, DHH, Hal WillnerVoice [Spoken Word] – Michael Franti
|9||Interlude 4 (Fletch Is Here)||0:36|
|10||Interlude 3 (The Vultures Are Gone And Will Never Come Back)||0:17|
|11||A One God Universe|
Music By [Constructed] – DHH, Hal Willner, P. ScaturroOrgan [Hammond], Programmed By [Synclavier] – Pete ScaturroVocals – Zoë L. Ellis
|12||The Junky's Christmas|
Organ [Hammond], Programmed By [Synclavier] – Pete Scaturro
|13||The Last Words Of Dutch Schultz (This Is Insane)|
Tenor Saxophone – Ralph Carney
|14||Last Words With Ras I. Zulu|
Music By [Constructed] – C. HunterVoice [Spoken Word] – Ras I. Zulu
|15||Dr. Benway Operates||2:45|
- Art Direction, Design – David Calderley
- Drum Programming [Lots More Beats], Sounds [Other Sounds], Other [Vitamin C] – Rono Tse
- Drum Programming [Lots Of The Beats], Bass, Guitar, Other [Cappy's Wardrobe, Haircuts] – Michael "Microscope" Franti
- Guitar, Bass, Other [Goatee] – Charlie Hunter
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Music By [Constructed] – Disposable Heroes Of Hiphoprisy, The (tracks: 1 to 9, 12, 13), Hal Willner (tracks: 1 to 9, 12, 13)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Nelson Lyon
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Kate Simon
- Photography By [Inside] – Les Michaels
- Producer – Hal Willner, Michael Franti, Rono Tse
- Producer [W.s. Burroughs Segments (spoken)] – Nelson Lyon
- Recorded By [Music, Additional] – Jeff Williams
- Recorded By [Music], Mixed By – Pete Scaturro
- Recorded By [W.s. Burroughs] – Brad Murphy (tracks: 2, 9), Hal Willner (tracks: 1, 3 to 8, 10 to 15)
- Sampler [Samples From Another Planet], Other [Chicken In The Pot] – Hal "Ice Jew" Willner
- Sequenced By – Hal Willner
- Voice [Spoken Word] – William S. Burroughs
- Words By – William S. Burroughs
2: text from "Interzone"
4: text assembled from "The Last Words of Dutch Schultz"
6: text from chaper 'From Here to Eternity' in "Exterminator!"
7: text enlarged from passage in chapter 'Gave Proof Through the Night' in "Nova Express"
8: text from "The Cat Inside"
9: text from "Naked Lunch"
10: text from chapter 'Last Words' in "Nova Express"
11: text from "The Western Lands"
13: text from chapter of the same name in "Interzone"
14: previously unpublished performance text
15: text from chapter 'Last Words' in "Nova Express"
W.S. Burroughs recorded at Hairball 3, Lawrence, KS and at Red House Studio, Lawrence, KS. Music redorded and mixed at Mutron Studios, San Francisco, CA. Sequenced at Deep Creek World, New York. Edited together at Soundtrack Studio, NY. Originally mastered at Masterdisk, NY.
℗ 1993 Island Records Inc. © 1993 Island Records Inc.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Island Records Inc and is exclusively licensed to Island Records Ltd in the UK.
Codici a barre
- Barcode: 7 31451 83522 3
- Matrix / Runout (CD Outer Ring): BRCD600 10259691 01 &
- Other (CD Outer Ring – Disc Manufacturer): MADE IN THE U.K. BY PDO
- Rights Society: BIEM STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0407
- Other (Distribution Code): PY900
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Licensed To – Island Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Hairball 3
- Recorded At – Red House Studio, Lawrence
- Recorded At – Mutron Studio
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Made By – PDO
Spare Ass Annie and Other Tales is a spoken word collaboration featuring William S. Burroughs reading excerpts from his books set to music by The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy. The album was produced by Hal Willner. Critical response to the album was positive. Interlude 1 0:23. Spare Ass Annie 4:30. Interlude 2 0:20. The Last Words of Dutch Schultz 2:22. Interlude 3 0:17. Mildred Pierce Reporting 2:05. Benway Operates 2:45. Warning to Young Couples 2:13. Spare Ass Annie And Other Tales - William S. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Songs in album William S. Burroughs - Spare Ass Annie & Other Tales 1993. William S. Burroughs - Interlude 1 Wrinkled earlobes are a sign of impending heartattacks. Burroughs - Spare ass Annie. Burroughs - Interlude 2 This is insane. Burroughs - The last wordz of Dutch Schultz This is insane. Burroughs - Interlude 3 The vultures are gone & will never come back. Burroughs - ildred pierce reporting Old sarg. Текст песни: When I became captain of the town, I decided to extend asylum to certain citizens who were persona non grata elsewhere in the area because of their disgusting and disquieting deformities. It features Burroughs reading excerpts from seven of his books set to music by the Heroes, mostly a slow, lazy funk that sounds like it was lifted from a '70s blaxploitation soundtrack. Highlights include the 16-minute, decidedly Burroughsian holiday treat A Junky's Christmas and Words of Advice for Young People, which first appeared on the Smack My Crack collection, minus the music. Spare Ass Annie And Other Tales William S Burroughs & Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy Island Records S. Burroughs Recites Edgar Allan Poes the Mask of the Red Death. Let Me Hang You. The Best of William Burroughs from Giorno Poetry Systems. 60 million songs. Producer Hal Willner. Featuring Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy. Producers Hal Willner, Michael Franti & Rono Tse. Writers Pete Scaturro & William S. Music Hal Willner. More William S. Burroughs albums. The Priest They Called Him. Dead City Radio. Show all albums by William S. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1993 Cassette от Spare Ass Annie And Other Tales на free to William S. Burroughs Spare Ass Annie And Other Tales Interlude 1 Wrinkled Earlobes Are A Sign Of Impending Heart Attacks, Spare Ass Annie and more. 15 tracks 47:45. William Seward Burroughs II February 5, 1914 August 2, 1997 was an American novelist, essayist, social critic and spoken word performer. Much of Burroughs' work is semi-autobiograp read more