|1||Olga's Destruction (Volk Tape)||3:00|
|4||A Soft Hand Across Your Face||0:44|
|7||The Balance Of Things||1:08|
|10||The Conjuring Of Anke||2:15|
|11||The Inevitable Pull||1:37|
|12||A Light Green||1:49|
|13||A Storm That Took Everything||1:47|
|17||The Room Of Compartments||1:15|
|18||A Choir Of One||14:02|
|19||Belongings Thrown In A River||1:28|
|24||The Universe Is Indifferent||4:49|
|XL936CD||Thom Yorke||Suspiria (2xCD, Album)||XL Recordings||XL936CD||UK||2018|
|XL936CDJP||Thom Yorke||Suspiria (2xCD, Album, UHQ)||XL Recordings, Beat Records||XL936CDJP||Japan||2018|
|XL936DA||Thom Yorke||Suspiria (25xFile, FLAC, Album)||XL Recordings||XL936DA||2018|
|XL936LP||Thom Yorke||Suspiria (2xLP, Album, Pin)||XL Recordings||XL936LP||US||2018|
|XL936CD||Thom Yorke||Suspiria (2xCD, Album)||XL Recordings||XL936CD||US||2018|
- Conductor – Hugh Brunt
- Design – Agnes F, Doktor Tchock, Stanley Donwood
- Design [Hands And Eyes Used On The Front Cover] – Giulia Piersanti
- Drums – Noah Yorke
- Edited By [Music Editors] – Sam Petts-Davies, Walter Fasland
- Engineer [Air-Lyndhurst Engineer] – Tom Bailey
- Lacquer Cut By – Matt
- Mixed By – Sam Petts-Davies
- Orchestrated By – Hugh Brunt
- Performer [Score Performed By] – London Contemporary Orchestra And Choir
- Producer, Recorded By – Sam Petts-Davies, Thom Yorke
- Technician [Air-Lyndhurst Assistants] – Alex Ferguson , Laurence Anslow
- Words By, Music By, Arranged By – Thom Yorke
Matte pink heavy card gatefold sleeve with wide spine. Pink can be seen on inside sleeves.
Blue style screen print design forming cover image.
Additional information on back sleeve in White lettering.
Each LP comes in a custom inner sleeve.
1st sales in some independent record shops were given with a promotional tote-bag, or a flipbook with the animations from the "Suspirium" music video.
Codici a barre
- Barcode: 191404093610
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, etched): XL936LP A4 =MATT @ ALCHEMY= BI33115-01 A₁ v^
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, etched): XL936LP B4 BI33115-01 B₁ v^
- Matrix / Runout (C-side runout, etched): XL936LP C4 =MATT @ ALCHEMY= v^ BI33115-02 C₁
- Matrix / Runout (D-side runout, etched): XL936LP D4 BI33115-02 D₁ T^
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Unsustainabubble Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Unsustainabubble Ltd
- Licensed To – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell UK Ltd
- Recorded At – Memory Has No Holes
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Alchemy Mastering
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BI33115
Suspiria - Thom Yorke. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Music for the Luca Guadagnino Film. Исполнитель: Thom Yorke. 2018 electronic. Listen free to Thom Yorke Suspiria A Storm That Took Everything, The Hooks and more. 25 tracks 80:26. Thom Yorke - A Storm That Took Everything. Thom Yorke - The Hooks Pt. Thom Yorke - Suspirium. Thom Yorke - Belongings Thrown In A River. Thom Yorke - Has Ended. Thom Yorke - Klemperer Walks. Thom Yorke - Open Again. Total votes: 1. Other albums by Thom Yorke. Thom Yorke. Pop-Rock Experimental Glitch. The Eraser. Rock Electronic Experimental. Suspiria Unreleased Material. Released February 22, 2019. Suspiria Unreleased Material Tracklist. Unmade Overtones Lyrics. This EP contains 7 unreleased tracks not previously included on Thom Yorkes soundtrack album to the film Suspiria 2018. A 12 vinyl release limited to 1500 copies was available for pre-order on January 10th and quickly sold out. Suspiria Unreleased Material Q&A. Album Art Thom Yorke & Stanley Donwood. At the Venice Film Festival, Thom Yorke likened composing the score for Luca Guadagninos remake of 1977 horror film Suspiria to making spells. Certainly, Yorkes first ever soundtrack summons the darkness of horror, and the terror of blood and evil, over 25 tracks. But Suspiria is not all creepy instrumentals. A handful of tracks stand out, and are among Yorkes best solo work. The Radiohead frontmans debut piece written for the 007 film Spectre was a sparse piano-led ballad, and Suspirium , the first single to be released from this soundtrack, takes that same intimate approach to desolate depths. Review: Thom Yorke Mixes Haunting Instrumentals and Gorgeous Songs on Suspiria. His soundtrack for the remake of a Seventies horror film shows hes still finding new ways to unsettle and delight us. Do you like scary movies Sorry, lets be more specific. Do you like scary movies scored by Radioheads Thom Yorke Well, youre in luck, kid: Dont look now, but theres one right behind you AAAAAAAAHH Yorkes soundtrack for the new remake of the cult-classic Seventies horror flick Suspiria isnt a film score in the way that, say, his bandmate Jonny Greenwoods avant-orchestral opuses for There Will Be Blood and Phantom Thread are film scores. Thom Yorke should do more music scores. And I can't fucking wait for this movie. Luca Guadagnino is proving himself to be one of the best working directors today, and I hope Hollywood. read soundtrack album by Thom Yorke 2018 film score for Suspi. It was released on 26 October 2018 through XL Recordings. Suspiria is Yorke's first feature film score, and incorporates instrumental tracks, interludes, and songs. One track, Suspirium, was nominated for Best Song Written for Visual Media at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards. 1 Background. 2 Writing