|1||Who Shot Ya? (Club Mix)||5:19|
|2||Big Poppa Remix (Instrumental)||4:11|
|3||Bip Poppa Remix (Club Mix)||4:13|
|4||Warning (Club Mix)||3:41|
|5||Who Shot Ya? (Instrumental)||5:09|
|78612-79020-1||The Notorious BIG||Big Poppa (Remix) (12")||Bad Boy Entertainment||78612-79020-1||US||1995|
|78612-79377-2||Notorious B.I.G.||Big Poppa (Remix) (CD, Maxi)||Bad Boy Entertainment||78612-79377-2||US||2001|
|78612-79020-4||Notorious B.I.G.||Big Poppa (Cass, Maxi)||Arista, Bad Boy Records||78612-79020-4||US||1995|
|78612-79019-7||The Notorious B.I.G.||Big Poppa Remix (7")||Bad Boy Entertainment||78612-79019-7||US||1995|
|78612-79020-1||The Notorious B.I.G.||Big Poppa (Remix) (12", Single)||Bad Boy Entertainment||78612-79020-1||US||1995|
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – John Frye (tracks: 1, 3)
- Executive-Producer – Sean "Puffy" Combs
- Executive-Producer [Associate Executive Producer] – Mr. Cee
- Management – Mark Pitts Management
- Mastered By – Carlton Batts
- Mixed By – Jim "Bonzai" Caruso (tracks: 2, 4), Rich Travali (tracks: 5)
- Producer – Chucky Thompson (tracks: 1, 3), Easy Mo Bee (tracks: 5), Nashiem Myrick (tracks: 2, 4), Sean "Puffy" Combs (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Poke (tracks: 2, 4)
- Recorded By – Rich Travali (tracks: 2, 4, 5)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jermaine Dupri (tracks: 1, 3), Phil Tan (tracks: 1, 3)
- Remix – Jermaine Dupri (tracks: 1, 3), Manuel Seal (tracks: 1, 3)
- Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Faith Evans (tracks: 2, 4), Jermaine Dupri (tracks: 1, 3)
- Written-By, Performer – The Notorious B.I.G.
From his debut album Ready To Die.
Big Poppa Remix:
Produced by Sean "Puffy" Combs for Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.
Remixed [...] for So So Def Productions.
Recorded at Krosswire Studio, Atlanta, GA.
Mixed at Studio LaCoCo, Atlanta.
Contains sample from "Between The Sheets" by the Isley Bros., written by R. Isley/O. Isley/E. Isley/R. Isley/M. Isley/C. Jasper, published by EMI April Music Inc., Bovina, Inc. (ASCAP). Courtesy of Sony Records.
Who Shot Ya? (Not available on album CD or cassette):
Produced by Sean "Puffy" Combs for Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.
Additional programmed [...] for TrakMasterz Productions, Inc.
Recorded and mixed at The Hit Factory, NYC.
Contains sample from "I'm Afraid the Masquerade Is Over" by David Porter, written by A. Winbel/H. Magidson, published by Music Sales Corp. NYC (ASCAP). Courtesy of Stax Records.
Produced [...] for Bee Mo Easy Productions, Inc.
Recorded and mixed at Sound on Sound Recordings, Inc., NYC.
Contains sample from "Walk On By" by Isaac Hayes, written by Burt Bacharach/Hal David, published by Windswept/Casa David. Courtesy of Stax/Fantasy Records.
Mastered at The Hit Factory
Executive produced [...] for Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.
Published by Big Poppa Music, Justin Publishing, Inc., adm. by EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP).
Printed on CD: Manufactured in U.S.A.
℗ 1994, 1995 & © 1995 Arista Records, Inc., a Bertelsmann Music Group Company. Printed in U.S.A.
Codici a barre
- Barcode (Printed): 78612-79020-2 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 786127902020
- Matrix / Runout: 78612790202 + + 53580-01 SONOPRESS USA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L027
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1017
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Sonopress USA – 53580-01
- Recorded At – Krosswire Studio
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Mixed At – Studio LaCoCo
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Mastered At – The Hit Factory
- Produced For – Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.
- Produced For – Bee Mo Easy Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Big Poppa Music
- Published By – Justin Combs Publishing
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
Текст песни: To all the ladies in the place with style and grace Allow me to lace these lyrical douches, in your bushes Who rock grooves and make moves with all the mommies The back of the club, sippin Moet, is where youll find me The back of the club, mackin hoes, my crews behind me Mad question askin, blunt passin, music blastin. Notorious Big - Suicidal Thoughts Rels Beats Remix - Продолжительность: 2:26 P. Tupac & The Notorious . 2Pac - Reminisce . Big Poppa Club Mix. Big Poppa Remix Club Mix. Who Shot Ya Club Mix. Big Poppa Instrumental. Big Poppa Remix Instrumental. Its the first presence of Who Shot Ya, on wax. An ill track that wasnt featured on any . album until the posthumous and overall lackluster Born Again album in -99. Now in retrospect perhaps hip-hop as a whole would have been better off if this track never had seen the light of day At the time of its release it fueled the west coast - east coast fued with plenty more gasoline than that already blown out of proportion conflict needed. Big Poppa Remix. The Notorious . 2005 6 треков. 4 Big Poppa club mix. 5 Who Shot Ya club mix. 6 Warning club mix. Еще альбомы The Notorious . Hip Hop Basics, Vol. Notorious Themes - Notorious Themes Greatest Hits. The Studio Album Collection. Big Poppa 1995. To favorites 4 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album The Notorious . Big Poppa. Who Shot Ya. Big Poppa Remix club. Odhiambo Alex. Notorious - Big Poppa. Current track: Notorious - Big PoppaNotorious - Big Poppa. Big Poppa So So Def Remix by The Notorious . Writers: The Notorious . Rudolph Isley , O'Kelly Isley , Marvin Isley , Ernie Isley , Chris Jasper , Ronald Isley. Vocals: The Notorious . Recorder: Rich Travali. Mixer: Rich Travali. Big Poppa - The Notorious . Big Poppa So So Def Remix - The Notorious . Big Poppa - The Notorious . Big Poppa 2014 Al Corino Trap Mix - The Notorious . x Al Corino. Big Poppa So So Def Club Mix - The Notorious . Hip-HopRap 2007. Tracks from Ready to Die and Life After Death are joined by . Mafias Get Money and various posthumously engineered duets. This an important reminder of a foreshortened legacy - one that will continue to thrive. Christopher George Latore Wallace May 21, 1972 March 9, 1997, better known by his stage names The Notorious . Biggie Smalls, or simply Biggie, was an American rapper and songwriter. Rooted in the New York rap scene and gangsta rap traditions, he is considered one of the greatest rappers of all time. became known for his distinctive laidback lyrical delivery, offsetting the lyrics' often grim content and his own intimidating appearance. His music was often semi