|1||Fire To Ice||4:32|
|2||Ever Since That Day||4:59|
|3||Something's Got To Give||4:33|
|4||Just Can't Say Goodbye||5:32|
|5||Wild And Lonely||4:18|
|6||Where There's Love||4:43|
|8||People We Meet||4:23|
|10||Calling All Around The World||4:20|
|CIRCA 11, 210 631||The Associates||Wild And Lonely (LP, Album)||Circa, Circa||CIRCA 11, 210 631||UK||1990|
|CIRCA 11, 210 631||The Associates||Wild And Lonely (LP, Album, RP)||Circa, Circa||CIRCA 11, 210 631||UK||1990|
|billyc 1||The Associates||Wild And Lonely (Cass, Promo)||Circa||billyc 1||UK||1990|
|91389-4||The Associates||Wild And Lonely (Cass, Album, Promo, Dol)||Charisma||91389-4||US||1990|
|VJCP-36||The Associates||Wild And Lonely (CD, Album)||Circa||VJCP-36||Japan||1990|
- Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon, Carroll Thompson, Juliet Roberts
- Bass – Guy Pratt, Kevin Hutchison
- Bouzouki – Lennie Costa
- Engineer – Ren Swan
- Engineer [Assistant] – Robin Barclay
- Guitar – J.J. Belle, Mark Rutherford
- Guitar, Other [Aura] – Chester Kamen
- Keyboards – Izumi Kobayashi
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Gary Maughan
- Keyboards, Strings, Programmed By – Philipp Erb
- Keyboards, Strings, Programmed By, Vocals – Blair Booth
- Mixed By – Julian Mendelsohn
- Other [P. A.] – Steven Philip
- Painting – Colin Williams
- Percussion – Danny Cummings, Moritz von Oswald
- Photography By – Richard Haughton
- Piano, Strings – Howard Hughes
- Producer – Julian Mendelsohn
- Saxophone – Malcolm Duncan, Neil Sidwell
- Strings – Anne Dudley, Gavyn Wright
- Trumpet – Martin Drover
- Written-By, Design [Sleeve Design] – Billy MacKenzie
℗ 1990 Circa Records Ltd.
© 1990 Circa Records Ltd.
The copyright in this recording is owned by Circa Records Ltd. Manufactured and distributed by Virgin Records Ltd.
Marketed by AVL.
Printed in W. Germany by TOPAC, Güttersloh
Imprimé en Allemagne
Codici a barre
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout, Stamped): DM210631 A-1/3-90 C
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout, Stamped): DM210631 B-1/3-90 C
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Rights Society: GEMA/STEMRA/BIEM
- Price Code (F): PM 262
- Price Code (D): 630
- Barcode: 5 012985 001113
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Circa Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Circa Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – AVL
- Printed By – TOPAC
- Pressed By – Sonopress
Wild and Lonely is the fourth studio album by Scottish post-punk and new wave band the Associates, released on 24 March 1990 by Circa. Produced by Australian record producer Julian Mendelsohn, it peaked at No. 71 on the UK Albums Chart. Three singles were released from the album: Fever, Fire to Ice and Just Can't Say Goodbye, all of which failed to chart. Wild and Lonely was poorly received by critics. Songs in album Associates - Wild And Lonely 1990. Associates - Fire To Ice. Associates - Fever. Associates - People We Meet. Associates - Just Can't Say Goodbye. Associates - Calling All Around The World. Associates - Where There's Love. All The Associates Greatest Songs. Synthpop New Wave Post-Punk. Album 1990 16 Songs. Wild and Lonely The Associates. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1990 Dolby HX Pro Cassette от Wild And Lonely на through the beams Of a cherry car Cut through the night To a lonely bar And standing there With a broken key To an open door God it's only me. It all begins With Santa Claus And brilliant men With brilliant flaws The floor you prayed On takes away A safety that was yesterday. Wild and lonely wild and lonely. Through the beam Of a cherry car Cut through the night To a lonely bar And standing there With a broken key God it's only me God it's only me God it's only me. More on Genius. Wild And Lonely Track Info. Wild And Lonely. The Associates 01-01-2006. Celková doba trvání:1 h 13 min. Fire To Ice 2006 Digital Remaster. The Associates. Skladatelé: Billy Mackenzie. Fever 2006 Digital Remaster. People We Meet 2006 Digital Remaster. Wild and Lonely. Associates Format: Audio CD. Verified Purchase. I think the best Associates album is Perhaps great dance tracks. And the best solo compilation album is Transmission Impossible great songs and great crooning. This album has a variety of nice tracks. 0 out of 5 stars The Associates' Best. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 28, 2016. I realise this album isn't popular with everyone, but having listened to all their previous albums I think this is definitely the best, with The Glamour Chase a close second. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Wild and Lonely, 2006. Fire to Ice, 04:36. Fever, 04:50. People We Meet, 04:26. Just Can't Say Goodbye, 05:33. Calling All Around the World, 04:21. The Glamour Chase, 04:56. Listen free to The Associates Wild And Lonely Fire to Ice, Fever and more. 10 tracks 47:16. Learn more. Recent Listening Trend