|1||My Real Name||3:06|
|2||A Charitable Kind Of Guy||1:38|
Arranged By – Jeff HannaBacking Vocals [Background Singer] – Jeff Hanna, Michael Elias, Richard Hathaway, Steve Martin Performer [Musician] – Brian Savage, Jeff Hanna, Merel Bregante, Richard Hathaway, Steve Martin
|4||Creativity In Action / I'm In The Mood For Love|
Words By, Music By – Dorothy Fields, Jimmy McHugh
|6||A Wild And Crazy Guy||7:00|
|7||I'm Feelin' It||5:30|
|9||Philosophy / Religion / College / Language||10:18|
|10||You Naive Americans||2:00|
|HS 3238||Steve Martin||A Wild And Crazy Guy (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||HS 3238||US||1978|
|HS 3238||Steve Martin||A Wild And Crazy Guy (LP, Album, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||HS 3238||Canada||1978|
|PRO-A-778||Steve Martin||A Wild And Crazy Guy (LP, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||PRO-A-778||US||1978|
|M5 3238||Steve Martin||A Wild And Crazy Guy (Cass, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||M5 3238||US||1978|
|R1-557181||Steve Martin||A Wild And Crazy Guy (LP, Album, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||R1-557181||US||2017|
- Art Direction, Design – William E. McEuen
- Engineer, Edited By – William E. McEuen
- Graphics – Dean O. Torrence
- Mastered By – Geoff Sykes
- Other [Special Assistance] – William D. Roberts
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Lynn W. Gregg
- Photography By [Four-color Portrait] – William R. Eastabrook
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Bobby Klein
- Photography By [Inside Fold] – Gary Nichamin
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Norman Seeff
- Producer – William E. McEuen
- Written-By – Steve Martin
Side A recorded at the Boardinghouse, San Francisco, California.
Side B recorded at Red Rocks, Denver, Colorado.
Original release included a "signed photo" of Steve Martin with a fish in his suit jacket.
On the back of the "photo" is a copy of one of his show's notes, dated "Feb 17, 78."
© & ℗1978 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made/printed in Surf City, U.S.A.
Quite a few releases share the same catalog number, please check the labels for exact copy.
Codici a barre
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, Variant 2): HS-1-3238 LW4
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, Variant 2): HS-2-3238 LW1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Stamp): KENDUN-c
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Produced For – Aspen Recording Society
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Colorado Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Boarding House
- Recorded At – Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
A Wild & Crazy Guy - Steve Martin. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. A Wild and Crazy Guy 1978 is an album by American comedian Steve Martin. It reached number two on Billboard's Pop Albums Chart. The album was eventually certified double platinum. It contains the hit novelty single King Tut, which Martin also performed on Saturday Night Live. It also has Martin revealing his 'real' name, which he admits is the sound of him flipping his lips. A WIld and Crazy Guy - Steve Martin. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Album 1978 10 Songs. A Wild and Crazy Guy. Steve Martin. Comedy to YouTube by RhinoWarner Records A WIld and Crazy Guy Steve Martin A Wild & Crazy Guy 1978 Warner Records Inc. Masterer: Geoff the Wild & Crazy Guy compilation, Steve Martin continuously caps on himself for being a comedian. It's really great to be here. There's nothing like doing the same thing over and over again every night for two weeks in a row. Part one of the Wild & Crazy Guy album is wry and elicits a series cock-eyed grins along with several guttural a-ha-I-get-its from its audiences. There are many takes of the same joke different versions, different clubs that can give the at-home listener a sense of inertia, but this is forgivable even enjoyable because of the special kind of brilliance he bombards the audience with. Steve Martin's first network special for NBC. The show is half concert footage shot at the Universal Amphitheatre in LA and half sketches. Sketches include: Martin as Turtle Boy, rodeo-riding a giant turtle Martin hosting a variety show, on which Johnny Cash discusses his research in astronomy and Martin five years later as a drunken bum. Title: Steve Martin: A Wild and Crazy Guy 1978 . Charlie Higson plays clips and sketches from some of the finest comedy albums, focusing each week on a particular classic release. This week, he looks at Steve Martin's 1978 release, A Wild And Crazy Guy. 30 minutes. Last on. Sat 22 May 2010 22:30. BBC Radio 2. More episodes. A WIld and Crazy Guy. A Wild & Crazy Guy. Writer: Steve Martin. Complétez votre collection Steve Martin