Radiohead - OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017 Scaricare
|1||Piano Sketch By Jonny|
|3||Early Paranoid Android Version Jonny & Thom|
|4||The National Anthem (Thom 4track)|
|5||Attention (Thom 4track)|
|9||Man Of War Live In Montpellier|
|12||A Piano Lies Down In The Middle Of The Road|
|13||Ok Computer Program|
|14||Climbing Up The Walls (Abbey Road Strings)|
|16||Meeting In The Aisle|
Programmed By – Henry Binns, Sam Hardaker
|17||Lull (Ed Guitar Infinite Reverb)|
|18||Paranoid Android Loud Room And St Catherine's|
|19||Climbing Up The Walls||4:45|
|22||Airbag Early Acoustic Version|
|23||Was That Recording?|
|25||True Love Space Loop|
|27||Noise Sketch By Nigel|
|28||Man Of War|
Conductor [Strings] – Robert ZieglerEngineer [Strings] – Fiona Cruickshank, Sam Petts DaviesStrings – The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
|29||Exit Music (For A Film)||4:24|
|30||Karma Police In Space Echo|
|31||No Surprises (First Idea From A Soundcheck Somewhere)|
|32||Nigel A.M.S. Paranoid Guitar Sample|
|33||True Love Tape Loop|
|36||Climbing Up The Walls (Thom 4track)|
|37||Thom's Acoustic As Microphone In Climbing Up The Walls|
|38||Are You Someone?|
|39||I May Be Paranoid But Not An Android..|
|42||Nude Early Band Version|
|44||Subterranean Homesick Alien||4:27|
|45||Radio Chaser Noise|
|47||Karma Police Voice Through Telephone|
|48||Alternative Paranoid Android Ending Live In Pittsburg|
|49||Motion Picture Soundtrack (Solo Piano)|
|50||How I Made My Millions||3:09|
|52||Airbag Drums Through Moog|
|54||Let Down (Thom 4track)|
|55||Polyethylene (Parts 1 & 2)||4:22|
|58||Jonny's Radio From Climbing Up The Walls|
|59||The Jumbled Words Of Climbing Up The Walls Read By Little Dan Clements|
|60||Transposing Noise Sketch By Nigel|
|62||Nigel A.M.S. Delay|
|63||Someone Help This Guy..|
|65||Zx Spectrum Symphony|
|66||Nigel A.M.S. Delay Again|
|68||Big Bird Story By Stanley Donwood|
|NODATA 02, 7243 8 55229 1 8||Radiohead||OK Computer (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Parlophone, Parlophone||NODATA 02, 7243 8 55229 1 8||UK||1997|
|ABS 104022||Radiohead||OK Computer + 6 Bonus Tracks! (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Radiohead)||ABS 104022||Russia||Unknown|
|7 24385 5229 2 5||Radiohead||OK Computer (CD, Album)||EMI||7 24385 5229 2 5||Taiwan||1997|
|EKPD-0610||Radiohead||OK Computer (CD, Album)||EMI (Korea)||EKPD-0610||South Korea||1997|
|none||Radiohead||OK Computer + 6 Bonus Tracks! (CDr, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Radiohead)||none||Unknown|
- Arranged By [Strings Arranged By] – Radiohead (tracks: A1 to F23)
- Artwork [The Pictures Were Done By] – Stanley Donwood, The White Chocolate Farm
- Conductor [Strings] – Nick Ingman (tracks: A1 to F23)
- Engineer [Original Studio Assistants] – Chris Scard (tracks: A1 to F23), Gerard Navarro (tracks: A1 to F23), Jon Bailey (tracks: A1 to F23)
- Lacquer Cut By – Bazza
- Lyrics By [We Wrote Them] – Radiohead (tracks: A1 to F23)
- Management – Brian Message, Bryce Edge, Chris Hufford, Courtyard
- Management [The Office Is Still Run By] – Julie Calland
- Music By – Colin Greenwood (tracks: A1 to F23), Ed O'Brien (tracks: A1 to F23), Jonny Greenwood (tracks: A1 to F23), Philip Selway (tracks: A1 to F23), Thom Yorke (tracks: A1 to F23)
- Producer – Nigel Godrich (tracks: A1 to F23)
- Recorded By [Committed To Tape By] – Nigel Godrich (tracks: A1 to F23)
- Recorded By [Committed To Tape With] – Radiohead (tracks: A1 to F23)
- Remastered By – Bob Ludwig (tracks: A1 to F23)
Three 180 gram black 12” vinyl LPs containing 23 tracks: OK Computer, 3 previously unreleased studio tracks and 8 B-sides, all newly remastered. The vinyl is housed in a hardcover book along with 40 pages of artwork and lyrics.
104 page notebook and a further 48 page sketchbook of artwork and notes.
A C90 cassette mix tape compiled by the band, taken from OK Computer session archives and demo tapes.
A download code for both the LPs and the tape.
℗ 1997-2017 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by XL Recordings Limited.
© 1997-2017 XL Recordings Limited.
Printed in E.U.
Made in the E.U.
Audio fixing and dubbing was done at Mayfair, Abbey Road, Air Lyndhurst, Courtyard and the Church studios.
Back cover of boxset packaging has two barcodes:
- printed on the dark image of the back cover itself is barcode 634904078119, which is actually the barcode for Radiohead - OK Computer.
- printed on the white sticker on the back cover shrink wrap is 634904086800.
Codici a barre
- Barcode (Sticker, as printed): 6 34904 08680 0
- Barcode (Sticker, scanned): 634904086800
- Label Code: LC 05667
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - etched): XLLP868-A1 BH76012-01 A1 BAZZA ALCHEMY IP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - etched): XLLP868-B1 BH76012-01 B1 SKIP
- Matrix / Runout (Side C - etched): XLLP868-C1 BH76012-02 C1 SKY
- Matrix / Runout (Side D - etched): XLLP868-D1 BH76012-02 D1 BLUE PW
- Matrix / Runout (Side E - etched): XLLP868-E3 BH77761-01 E1
- Matrix / Runout (Side F - etched): XLLP868-F1 BH76013-01 F1 IT
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Manufactured By – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Distributed By – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Ltd.
- Mastered At – Alchemy Mastering
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH76012
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH77761
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH76013
OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017 is a reissue of the 1997 album OK Computer by the English alternative rock band Radiohead. It was released in June 2017, the album's 20th anniversary, following the acquisition of Radiohead's back catalogue by XL Recordings from EMI in 2016. The album is remastered and includes B-sides released on OK Computer singles, plus three previously unreleased songs: I Promise, Man of War, and Lift. The reissue includes bonus tracks three previously unreleased and completely remastered versions of the album tracks. It was released on June 23, 2017 digitally, as a double CD set, and a triple LP pressed on 180 gram vinyl. The expanded box set includes a triple LP, as well as a C90 cassette mix tape compiled by the band and taken from the OK Computer session archives and demo tapes. A C90 cassette mix tape compiled by the band, taken from OK Computer session archives and demo tapes. A download code for both the LPs and the tape. 1997-2017 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by XL Recordings Limited. 1997-2017 XL Recordings Limited. Printed in E. Made in the E. Audio fixing and dubbing was done at Mayfair, Abbey Road, Air Lyndhurst, Courtyard and the Church studios. Twenty years on, Radiohead revisit their 1997 masterpiece with a deluxe reissue. The bonus material includes familiar B-sides and a few previously unheard recordings that hint at an intriguing road not taken. As they regrouped to figure out what their third album might be, Radiohead faced, if not a crossroads, then an unusually open stretch of road. They had toured with Alanis Morissette in support of their second LP, 1995's The Bends. Album 1997 23 Songs. The centerpiece of OKNOTOKs second set of unreleased tracks and B-sides, its a startlingly beautiful snapshot of the bands ridiculous post-The Bends, OK Computer-era potency. Elsewhere, Lift is another glistening gem from the vaults and Meeting in the Aisle provides a reminder of the bands haunting way around an instrumental. A remastered OK Computer, meanwhile, remains the foreboding masterpiece it ever was. After 20 years since its initial release. Radiohead re-releases their alt-rock masterpiece. Once again, I review. Summary: The remaster of the rock band's 1997 third album features eight B-sides, as well as original studio recordings of three previously unreleased tracks: I Promise, Lift, and Man Of War. Buy On. Record Label: XL. Our take on the OKNOTOK 1997 2017 reissue that pairs the original album with B-sides and three never-released songs. Will Hermes. Radiohead have reissued their acclaimed 'OK Computer' with three never-released tracks. Jim SteinfeldtGetty. Great records can conjure the illusion of being tailored specifically to whatever era the listener is in. Declaring Karma police, arrest this man alongside couplets like Ambition makes you look pretty uglyKicking, squealing Gucci little piggy, as transcendent melodies vie with outbursts of anxiety, depression and technological hate-fucking, OK Computer sounds pretty relevant right about now. Over the past 20 years, it always has. OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997. has been added to your Cart. Add gift options. If you are a Radiohead fan considering upgrading their best album this is worth it. The remastering on the album was done by Bob Ludwig one of the best mastering engineers in the world and the album sounds great. Verified Purchase. OK Computer was first released in 1997 to tremendous critical adulation. While not as immediately accessible as its outstanding predecessor, The Bends, OK Computer has proven to be not only Radiohead's finest release, but one of the best rock albums ever. Most important - you can download the album OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017 to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017 2017