|1||Walk On By|
Featuring – The UN
|5||For The People|
|9||A Little Soul|
Featuring – Freddie Foxxx
|11||Play Dis Only At Night|
Featuring – The UN
|14||Take The D Train|
|15||To My Advantage|
Featuring – Nature
|16||Back On The Block|
Featuring – CL Smooth
|BBEBGCD002||Pete Rock||PeteStrumentals (CD, Album)||BBE||BBEBGCD002||UK||2001|
|none||Pete Rock||PeteStrumentals (CD, Album, Promo)||BBE||none||UK||2001|
|BBEBGLP002||Pete Rock||PeteStrumentals (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||BBE||BBEBGLP002||Europe||2013|
|BBE BG CD 002||Pete Rock||PeteStrumentals (CD, Album, Upd)||BBE||BBE BG CD 002||France||2002|
|BBE177ACD||Pete Rock||PeteStrumentals (10th Anniversary Expanded & Limited Edition) (2xCD, Album, Ltd)||BBE||BBE177ACD||UK||2011|
- Art Direction [AD], Design – Thomas 'Badshoes' McCallion
- Directed By [Project Direction] – Lee Bright, Peter Adarkwah
- Engineer – Phil Painson (tracks: D3), Rod Hui (tracks: A1 to D2, D4)
- Executive-Producer – Peter 'Monty Burns' Adarkwah
- Executive-Producer [BBE Hitmen] – Jeff Gordon , Lee 'Scratch' Bright, Peter Phillips
- Lacquer Cut By – Walter Coelho
- Management – Jeff Gordon , Steve Loeb
- Mastered By – Shawn Joseph
- Mastered By [Vinyl Mastering] – Walter Coelho
- Mixed By – Pete Rock, Rod Hui
- Photography By, Artwork [Digital Artwork] – Dave Jewell, Vincent McDonald
- Producer – Peter Phillips
Music cuts 1990 - 95 plus 2 new tracks.
All tracks published by Peter Phillips Publishing except "Mind Frame", which was also published by Freddie Foxxx Music.
UK Distribution: b-m-d via Pinnacle.
US Distribution: Stud!o K7.
On some copies, there is a hype sticker affixed to the front cover below the upper left corner that shows the title information and a parental advisory warning.
This version is the second pressing. It was initially released with an alternate tracklist, which, for example, lacked the track "Outro" and included a remixed version of "Nothin' Lesser". However, the credits printed on the inner-sleeve of this version correspond to those of the original release and therefore are partly incorrect. As a consequence, it also credits Jamey Staub as the engineer on "'Nothin' Lesser' Mix 2", which only appears on the first edition and does not appear on this version.
There is another subsequent UK version. It can be distinguished by the background color of the back cover and by the distribution information printed above the barcode. There is also a subsequent EU version, which can also distinguished by the distribution information along with the manufacturing and country information printed on the back cover above the barcode.
Codici a barre
- Barcode (Scanned/Text): 801647120218
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout etching): BBEBGLP 002 A2 18340- DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout etching): BBEBGLP 002 B2 -18340- DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (C-side runout etching): BBEBGLP 002 C2 -18341- DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (D-side runout etching): BBEBGLP 002 D2 18341- DAMONT SHAWN + WALLY.C.
- Label Code: LC15287
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Recorded At – Greene St. Recording
- Mastered At – Heathmans Mastering
- Mastered At – Masterpiece
- Produced For – Soul Brother Number 1 Productions
- Copyright (c) – Barely Breaking Even Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Barely Breaking Music
- Published By – Peter Phillips Publishing
- Published By – Freddie Foxxx Music
- Pressed By – Damont
- Distributed By – b-m-d
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Distributed By – Stud!o K7
PeteStrumentals by Pete Rock was an album recorded between 1990 and 2001 and released on 1 May 2001 through BBE - Pete Rock. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. PeteStrumentals is an instrumental hip hop album from hip hop producerrapper Pete Rock, his second solo release. The instrumental songs were originally recorded between 1990 and 1995, but were remixed and continued when putting together the album. All songs featuring vocals The U. Freddie Foxxx, C. Smooth & Nature were recorded exclusively for this project between 2000 and 2001. Petestrumentals by Pete Rock, released 09 May 2011 1. A Little Soul 2. Play Dis Only At Night 3. Something Funky 4. For The People 5. Pete Rock feat. Nature - To My Advantage 6. Smooth Sailing 7. Pete's Jazz 8. Cl Smooth - Back On Da Block Main Pass 9. The Boss 10. Get Involved 11. The Un - Nothin' Lesser Album 12. Walk On By 13. Take The D Train 14. Freddie Foxxx - Mind Frame Main Pass 15. The Un - Cake 16. Outro 17. Cl Smooth - Back On Da Block E. Bonus Rmx 18. Cl Smooth - Back. PeteStrumentals follows Jay Dee's Welcome 2 Detroit as the second offering in BBE's producer spotlight Beat Generation series. If you approach Pete Rock's joint as a song-oriented pop album, you may feel disappointed. Only two tracks Cake and Nothin' Lesser - Jamie's Mix feature MCs and the repetitive, consistently mid-tempo beats get somewhat monotonous by the end of most tracks. If you approach the album as a radical work of sonic architecture, you may also feel disappointed, since Rock's relatively old-school sensibility is. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and in album Pete Rock - Petestrumentals 2001. Pete Rock - A Little Soul. Pete Rock - Play Dis Only At Night. Pete Rock - Something Funky. Pete Rock - For The People. Pete Rock - Hip Hopcrisy. Pete Rock - Smooth Sailing. Pete Rock - Pete'S Jazz. Pete Rock - The Boss. Pete Rock - Get Involved. Pete Rock - Give It To Y'all. Pete Rock - Walk. Listen free to Pete Rock PeteStrumentals A Little Soul, Play Dis Only At Night and more. 16 tracks . A new version of is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Pete Rock. Play album. Get album. PeteStrumentals is a music album by Pete Rock released in 2001. PeteStrumentals is ranked 41,082nd in the overall chart, 9,267th in the 2000s, and 833rd in the year 2001. This album is rated in the top 6 of all albums on . Pete Rock - Petestrumentals 2 Condition: Brand New. Time left: 19h 5m 25s Ships to: Worldwide. Time left: 2d 1h 33m 44s Ships to: Worldwide. Complete sua coleção de Pete Rock