|1||Slip Slidin' Away|
Vocals [Vocal Group] – The Oak Ridge Boys
|2||Something So Right|
Arranged By [Strings] – Quincy JonesVibraphone – Don Elliott
|3||Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard||2:45|
|4||Still Crazy After All These Years|
Arranged By [Strings] – Bob JamesSaxophone – Mike Brecker
|5||Mother And Child Reunion|
Vocals – Cissy Houston, Deirdre Tuck, Renelle Stafford, Von Eva Simms
|6||50 Ways To Leave Your Lover|
Backing Vocals – Patti Austin, Phoebe Snow, Valerie Simpson
|7||Stranded In A Limousine|
Arranged By [Horns] – Paul SimonSaxophone – David Sanborn, Lou Delgado, Michael BreckerTrumpet – Irvin Markovitz, Marvin Stamm, Randy Brecker
|8||Loves Me Like A Rock|
Backing Vocals – The Dixie Hummingbirds
Cello – Janet HamiltonViola – Alfred BrownViolin – Kathy Kienke, Richard Sortomme
|11||Have A Good Time|
Arranged By [Horns] – Dave MathewsBacking Vocals – Valerie SimpsonSaxophone – Phil Woods
|12||Take Me To The Mardi Gras|
Horns – The Onward Brass BandVoice [Falsetto] – Rev. Claude Jeter
|13||I Do It For Your Love|
Accordion, Vocals – SivucaArranged By [Strings] – Bob James
Charango, Flute, Percussion – Los Incas
- Bass – Anthony Jackson (tracks: A1), Bob Cranshaw (tracks: A7), David Hood (tracks: A3, B1, B6, B7), Jackie Jackson (tracks: B5), Russel George (tracks: A6), Tony Levin (tracks: A4, B2, B3)
- Design – Paula Scher
- Double Bass – Richard Davis (tracks: A7)
- Drums – Grady Tate (tracks: A7), Roger Hawkins (tracks: A3, B1, B6, B7), Steve Gadd (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2, B3), Winston Grennan (tracks: B5)
- Electric Piano – Barry Beckett (tracks: A3, B1)
- Electric Piano, Keyboards – Bob James (tracks: A4, A7)
- Electric Piano, Organ – Ken Ascher (tracks: B2, B3)
- Engineer – Bernard Estardy (tracks: A5), Jerry Masters (tracks: B1, B6, B7)
- Guitar – Alexander Gafa (tracks: A7), David Spinozza (tracks: A6, A7), Hugh McCracken (tracks: A4), Hugh McCracken (tracks: B3), Huks Brown (tracks: B5), Jerry Friedman (tracks: B2), Jimmy Johnson (tracks: B1, B7), Joe Beck (tracks: A4, B2), John Tropea (tracks: B3), Paul Simon (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B4, B6, B7), Pete Carr (tracks: B1, B7), Wallace Wilson (tracks: B5)
- Organ – Neville Hinds (tracks: B5)
- Percussion – Airto Moreira (tracks: A6), Denzil Laing (tracks: B5), Ralph MacDonald (tracks: A1, A4, B2, B3)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Edie Baskin
- Photography By [Cover] – Marie Cosindas
- Piano – Bobby Scott (tracks: A7), Larry Knechtel (tracks: B5), Richard Tee (tracks: A1, A2)
- Producer – The Muscle Shoals Sound Rhythm Section (tracks: B1, B6, B7), Paul Simon (tracks: A1 to A7, B2, B4 to B7)
- Producer, Engineer – Phil Ramone (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B4), Roy Halee (tracks: A5, A6, B5)
- Vocals – Paul Simon
This version: center labels have first track above center hole - unlike other version with all tracks below center holes.
Randy Brecker and Michael Brecker appear courtesy of Arista Records.
Bob James appears courtesy of Tappan Zee Records and Columbia Records.
Valerie Simpson and David Sanborn appear courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc..
Patti Austin appears courtesy of CTI Records.
The Dixie Hummingbirds appear courtesy of Peacock Records.
The Oak Ridge Boys appear courtesy of ABC Records.
Ralph MacDonald appear courtesy of Marlin.
Codici a barre
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 235008
- Manufactured By – CBS
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Published By – Paul Simon
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
Greatest Hits, Etc. is the first greatest hits album by American singer-songwriter Paul Simon, released in November 1977 by Columbia Records. It was his first compilation, spanning the first six years of his solo career. Its release was prompted by the fact that two years after his last studio album, Simon didn't yet have enough material to release a new full-length album, and his contract with Columbia was finished but a new album was needed to fulfill it. Simon later signed with Warner Bros. Six of Paul Simon's ten chart singles between 1972 and 1976 are found on this 14-track compilation, which is filled out by a handful of album tracks, live performances and two new songs, the Top Ten hit Slip Slidin' Away and Stranded in a Limousine. That makes for a well-stuffed LP, and several of the tracks have had a few seconds shaved off to cut down the running time. All of which is to say that Greatest Hits, Etc. is not a by-the-book best-of. Listen free to Paul Simon Greatest Hits Etc. Slip Slidin' Away, Stranded In A Limousine and more. 14 tracks . I have not seen this particular version of this song anywhere on Youtube, although there's every. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1985 CD от Greatest Hits, Etc. на Hits, Etc. Paul Simon. Released 1977. Producers Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section, Paul Samwell-Smith, Paul Simon & 2 more. Writers Paul Simon. Accordion Sivuca. Acoustic Guitar Paul Simon. Background Vocals Claude Jeter. More Paul Simon albums. Vintage Paul Simon Greatest Hits, Etc. Vinyl LP - 1975 - S CBS 10007 A2 Condition: Used. Time left: 12h 10m 48s Ships to: Worldwide. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the linked website at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Showing all 4 members who have added this album as a favourite. vinyl1959. Paul Simon Format: Unknown Binding. UK ImportThis cd captures the best of paul simon with its mix of single releases and album tracks. Simon's best arrangements complemented by superb vocals and outstanding musicianship combine in a way that is rare with compilation albums. It looks as though this could be the last chance to obtain this cd- so grab your copy before its too late . Pop Rock. Список групп Pop Rock Paul Simon Greatest Hits, Etc. Добавить тексты песен альбома. Добавить рецензию. Add an audio file. Paul Simon : Greatest Hits, Etc. Band Name Paul Simon. Album Name Greatest Hits, Etc. Type Compilation. Дата релиза 1977. Лейблы CBS Records. Музыкальный стильPop Rock. Владельцы этого альбома1. Simon & garfunkel - greatest hits vinyl lp very best of. 1, rub. Simon and Garfunkel 'Greatest Hits 2 Gold Disc' Japan Vinyl LP with Obi Vgvg. SIMON & GARFUNKEL Greatest Hits LP UK EXCELLENT CONDITION VINYL RECORD. P&p: 1, rub p&p