P J Harvey - White Chalk + Rid Of Me Scaricare
|3||Rid Of Me||4:28|
|6||50 Ft Queenie||2:23|
|9||Rid Of Me|
|11||When Under Ether||2:25|
|15||Rub 'Till It Bleeds||5:03|
|16||Man-Size - Sextet||2:16|
|19||To Talk To You||4:00|
|23||Grow Grow Grow||3:23|
|27||Highway '61 Revisited||2:57|
2 for 1 album
Back cover: ℗ 2012 Universal International Music B.V. © 2012 Universal International Music B.V. Copyright exists in all records issued by Universal International Music B.V. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting prohibited. Made in the EU.
Brand Identity and Artwork www.popularuk.com
Codici a barre
- Barcode: 6 00753 38038 3
- Matrix / Runout (White Chalk): [4x Universal Logo] 06025 174 821-7 02 # 52014224
- Matrix / Runout (White Chalk): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC G
- Mastering SID Code (White Chalk): IFPI L008
- Mould SID Code (White Chalk): IFPI 0116
- Matrix / Runout (Rid Of Me): [4x Universal Logo] 07314 514 696-2 03 51384761
- Matrix / Runout (Rid Of Me): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC G
- Mastering SID Code (Rid Of Me): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Rid Of Me): IFPI 0116
- Label Code: LC 01846
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code (White Chalk): LC 00407
- Other (Cat. No. - White Chalk): 1748217
- Label Code (Rid Of Me): LC 0407
- Other (Cat. No. - Rid of Me): CID 8002
- Other (Cat. No. - Rid of Me): 514 696-2
- Rights Society (Rid Of Me): BIEM/MCPS
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Universal Island Records Ltd.
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Published By – Hot Head Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Pressed By – EDC, Germany – 52014224
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Published By – Hot Head Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 51384761
Tribute To The Best P. J Harvey - Chalk. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Rid of Me is the second studio album by English singer-songwriter and musician PJ Harvey. It was released by Island Records in May 1993, approximately one year after the release of her critically acclaimed debut album Dry. It marked a departure from Harvey's previous songwriting, being more raw and aggressive than its predecessor. The songs on Rid of Me were performed by Harvey's eponymous trio, consisting of Harvey on guitar and vocals, Rob Ellis on drums and background vocals, and Steve Vaughan on. PJ Harvey. Rid Of Me. PJ Harvey - Rid Of Me 1993. To favorites 10 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album PJ Harvey - Rid Of Me 1993. PJ Harvey - Rid Of Me. Rid of Me. Released May 4, 1993. Rid of Me Tracklist. Rid of Me Lyrics. White Chalk. Show all albums by PJ Harvey. Today, we revisit PJ Harveys searing and monumental album from 1993. On September 24, 1993, Polly Jean Harvey made her Tonight Show debut with a peculiar solo performance of the title track from her second album, Rid of Me. Her black hair looked crunchy and wet, so shellacked with product it gleamed. Sloppy streaks of raspberry lip liner ringed her mouth, and thick brows framed eyes that radiated mischief. PJ Harvey's second album, Rid of Me, finds the trio, and Harvey in particular, pushing themselves to extremes. This is partially due to producer Steve Albini, who gives the album a bloodless, abrasive edge with his exacting production each dynamic is pushed to the limit, leaving absolutely no subtleties in the music. Harvey's songs, in decided contrast to Albini's approach, are filled with gray areas and uncertainties, and are considerably more personal than those on Dry. Furthermore, they are lyrically and melodically superior to the songs on the debut, but their merits are ob. White Chalk is PJ Harveys eighth album. The eleven songs were recorded in West London and co-produced by Harvey, Flood and John Parish. The album features performances from Eric Drew Feldman and Jim White of the Dirty Three. Recording followed the 2006 release of PJ Harvey: The Peel Sessions, a collection of Harveys recordings for the veteran broadcaster spanning her whole career. The band went into the studio with Steve Albini in Minneapolis and the resulting album, Rid Of Me, was released in early 93. The album was supported by a lengthy world tour, drawing increasingly wide audiences and Harveys first Mercury Prize nomination. A new 'Private Remaster'. What a good album. Brutal, aggressive, abrasive are some words. but damn, it was mastered so quietly Yeah, dynamic range free to Rid Of Me P. Harvey - Rid Of Me. Get Dry was Rid Of Me, PJ Harvey's second album, a lot smoother produced. PJ Harvey, however, was also grown as a band. Contact with her backing band was better than ever and that led to some excellent arrangements. With producer Steve Albini behind the buttons played Harvey her musical strengths. Also on Rid Of Me we hear again the dynamic hard-soft-differences and known textual topics such as hypocrisy in Me-Jane and 50 ft. Queenie and her penchant for mysticism in Snake and man-size Sextet. Highway 61 Revisted is a small tribute to Bob Dylan