|2||Peck Yer Neck||3:41|
|3||Wind On Horseback|
Arranged By, Conductor [Strings] – Carlos D. Wilson
|4||Stop & Go|
Lead Guitar – Al Cajun Carlo
Arranged By, Conductor [Strings] – Claude "Coffee" Cave
|UA-LA408-G||Mandrill||Solid (LP, Album, All)||United Artists Records||UA-LA408-G||US||1975|
|89 382-1||Mandrill||Solid (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||89 382-1||Spain||1975|
|LLS-80208||Mandrill||Solid (LP, Album, Promo)||Liberty||LLS-80208||Japan||1975|
|GX 01-773||Mandrill||Solid (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||GX 01-773||Mexico||1975|
|UALP 12017||Mandrill||Solid (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UALP 12017||Brazil||1975|
- Artwork – Papio Sphinx
- Bass, Vocals – Brian Allsop
- Design [Cover] – Bob Cato
- Design Concept [Cover] – Bob Cato, Mandrill
- Drums, Vocals – Andre Locke
- Engineer, Mastered By – John Golden, Kent Duncan
- Engineer, Recorded By – Lee Peterzell
- Engineer, Recorded By [Strings] – Corky Stasiak, Dennis Ferrante
- Engineer, Remix – Don Murray, Jay Mark
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Tommy Trujille
- Photography By – Doug Metzler
- Producer, Flute, Trombone, Guitar, Timbales, Bass, Congas, Percussion, Vocals, Kazoo – Carlos D. Wilson
- Producer, Organ, Vibraphone, Piano, Synthesizer [Moog], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet, Percussion, Bass, Vocals, Kazoo – Claude "Coffee" Cave
- Producer, Saxophone, Percussion, Vocals, Kazoo – Ric Wilson, M.D.
- Producer, Trumpet, Congas, Drums, Percussion, Vocals, Kazoo – Louis Wilson
- Programmed By [Moog] – Kenny Fine
- Written-By – Carlos Wilson (tracks: A1 to B3), Claude "Coffee" Cave (tracks: A1 to B3), Louis Wilson (tracks: A1 to B3), Ric Wilson, M.D. (tracks: A1 to B3)
Research Craft pressing denoted by 2.875" pressing ring and "#63" etc. in runout area (these numbers are reversed).
Label variation: dots (•) between track titles and times. Compare to Mandrill - Solid.
Textured cover; issued with lyric/photo inner sleeve.
Recorded at Studio In The Country, Bogalusa, Louisiana, Engineer: Lee Peterzell
Re-mixed at Sigma Sound Studios, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Strings recorded at The Record Plant, New York, New York
Codici a barre
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etched; KENDUN B stamped): UALA- 401-1 -RE-1 KENDUN B W #63
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etched; KENDUN B stamped): UALA- 408-2-RE-1 KENDUN B N #69
- Rights Society (A1 to B3): ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Recorded At – Studio In The Country
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Remixed At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Pressed By – Research Craft
- Produced For – Mandrill Productions
- Record Company – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Published By – Mandrill Music, Inc.
- Published By – United Artists Music Co., Inc.
Solid is the sixth album by Brooklyn-based soulfunk band Mandrill. Released in 1975, it was their first release on United Artists Records. All songs written and arranged by Mandrill. Yucca Jump 3:33. Peck Yer Neck 3:41. Wind on Horseback 6:16. Tee Vee 4:58. Solid 7:49. Stop & Go 3:24. Silk 6:32. Carlos Wilson - flute, trombone, guitar, timbales, bass, congas, percussion, vocals, kazoo. Louis Wilson - trumpet, congas, drums, percussion, vocals, kazoo. Mandrill - Solid 1975 Album. Yum Yam. Mandrill - Solid 1975. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Disco Funk Fusion. Songs in album Mandrill - Solid 1975. Mandrill - Yucca Jump. Mandrill - Peck Ya Neck. Mandrill - Wind On Horseback. Mandrill - Tee Vee. Mandrill - Solid. Mandrill - Stop & Go. Mandrill - Slick. Total votes: 2. Other albums by Mandrill. Solid Mandrill album. Released in 1975, it was their frst release on United Artists Records. Listen free to Mandrill Solid Yucca Jump, Peck Yer Neck and more. 7 tracks 36:13. MANDRILL - Solid. Jazz music community with review and forums. 1 rating 1 review. Album 1975. Filed under Funk By MANDRILL. A1 Yucca Jump 3:33 A2 Peck Yer Neck 3:41 A3 Wind On Horseback 6:16 A4 Tee Vee 4:58 B1 Solid 7:49 B2 Stop & Go 3:24 B3 Silk 6:32. Total Time: 36:13. Your Rating. Album: Solid. Have This Want This. Album Info This Release. Visitor rating. Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections. 1975 united artists. SolidStudio album by MandrillReleased1975Recorded1975 at Studio in the Country, Washington Parish, Louisiana Strings recorded at The Record Plant, New. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download