|1||Let Me Go||4:22|
|2||Key To The World||3:42|
|3||Crushed By The Wheels Of Industry||5:54|
|4||Who'll Stop The Rain (12" Version)||6:14|
|6||Crushed By The Wheels Of Industry (Part 1 And 2)||6:59|
|7||Lady Ice And Mr Hex||3:45|
|8||Come Live With Me||4:18|
|9||The Best Kept Secret||5:09|
|10||We Live So Fast||3:49|
|12||Who'll Stop The Rain|
Vocals [Screams] – Sarah Gregory
|13||Let Me Go (Extended Mix)||6:21|
|14||Come Live With Me (12" Version)||4:33|
|V2253, V 2253||Heaven 17||The Luxury Gap (LP, Album, EMI)||Virgin, Virgin||V2253, V 2253||UK||1983|
|VIL-6041, VIRG-6041||Heaven 17||The Luxury Gap (LP, Album, Promo)||Virgin, Virgin||VIL-6041, VIRG-6041||Japan||1983|
|AL 8-8020||Heaven 17||The Luxury Gap (LP, Album, Ind)||Arista, Virgin||AL 8-8020||US||1983|
|ATC 9628||Heaven 17||The Luxury Gap (Cass, Album, Dol)||Virgin||ATC 9628||US||1983|
|46 957 7||Heaven 17||The Luxury Gap (LP, Album, Club)||Virgin||46 957 7||Germany||1983|
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor [Orchestra] – John Barker (tracks: 5, 6, 9)
- Composed By – Gregory, Marsh, Ware
- Coordinator [At Virgin Records] – Hik Sasaki, Jason Day
- Design [Reissued Artwork Design] – Kate Gaughran
- Drum Machine [Linndrum], Programmed By [Synthesiser Programming], Vocals – Martyn Ware
- Engineer [Air] – Jeremy Allom
- Engineer [Townhouse] – Gavin McKillop, Howard Gray
- Guest, Drums, Percussion – Simon Phillips (tracks: 7, 9)
- Guest, Grand Piano – Nick Plytas (tracks: 1, 3, 7)
- Guest, Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer – John Wilson , Ray Russell (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Guest, Horns – The Phenix Horns Esq
- Guest, Percussion [Paving Slabs], Piano, Programmed By [Synth Programming] – Greg Walsh (tracks: 1, 4)
- Guest, Saxophone – Don Myrick
- Guest, Trombone – Louis Satterfield
- Guest, Trumpet – Michael Harris
- Guest, Trumpet, Trumpet [Solo Trumpet] – Rahmelee Davis
- Guest, Vocals – Karol Kenyon (tracks: 4, 5)
- Mastered By [Remaster] – Donal Whelan
- Producer, Arranged By – B.E.F., Greg Walsh
- Programmed By [Synthesiser Programming] – Ian Craig Marsh
- Remastered By – Donal Whelan
- Sleeve Notes – John Gill
Track 11 mislabeled as "Who'll Stop The Rain - Dub"
Reissued artwork designed at the Redroom for EMI.
℗ 2006 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd. © 2006 Virgin Records Ltd.
© 2006 EMI Records Ltd.
Made in the EU.
Codici a barre
- Barcode: 0 94636 68072 9
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LW04
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi AAH67
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi AAH49
- Matrix / Runout: [Mediamotion logo] WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM 3668072 @ 1
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Label Code: LC3098
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – EMI
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Remastered At – Hafod Mastering
- Designed At – The Red Room
- Manufactured By – www.mediamotion.com
- Pressed By – Mediamotion
Heaven 17. UMG от лица компании Virgin Records Ltd LatinAutor - PeerMusic, ASCAP, ARESA, BMG Rights Management US, LLC, Warner Chappell, LatinAutor, PEDL, CMRRA, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. и другие авторские общества 2. Who'll Stop The Rain Remastered 2006. Key To The World Remastered 2006. The Luxury Gap is the second studio album by the English synthpop band Heaven 17. It was originally released in April 1983, on the label Virgin. Recorded under the working title Ashes and Diamonds, it is the band's best-selling album, peaking at number 4 on the UK Albums Chart eventually becoming the 17th best-selling album of the year and certified platinum 300,000 copies sold by the BPI in 1984. If beat-heavy techno anthems like Crushed By the Wheels of Industry were expected of Heaven 17, the melodic sophistication of The Best Kept Secret and Lady Ice and Mr. Hex - both of which sound almost like show tunes - wasn't. If there's a flaw, it's that while the band's leftist messages were more subtle and humorous than most of their time, they still seem rather naïve. But the music, which showed just how warm electro-pop's usually chilly grooves could be, is another matter entirely. Album 1983 13 Songs. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album The Luxury Gap to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: The Luxury Gap 2012. The Luxury Gap. Heaven 17 - The Luxury Gap 1983. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Heaven 17 : The Luxury Gap,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. The Luxury Gap is definitely a moment Heaven 17 were waiting for and made it big. While their debut album was still bravely crossing over into pop and experimental territory the principle core duo of Marsh and Ware pioneered when in The Human League, their second album brushed all the rough edges and delivered a stunning collection deservedly remaining in the ears and hearts of many. Because, it is a true greatest hits collection - from Crushed By the Wheels Of Industry all the way through to the album's grand finale that is The Best Kept Secret. Album The Luxury Gap by Heaven 17 with lyrics: Crushed by the Wheels of Industry,Who'll Stop The Rain,Let Me Go,Key To The World,Temptation,Come Live With Me,Lady Ice And Mr Hex,We Live So Fast,The Best Kept Secret. Obsolete -- delete My key to the world. Heaven 17 01-01-2006. Общая длительность:1 h 28 min. Crushed By The Wheels Of Industry Remastered 2006. Композиторы: Glenn Gregory - Martyn Ware - Ian Craig Marsh. Let Me Go