|2||Just The Wine||4:17|
|4||I've Got The Music In Me|
Recorded By – The ExplorerWritten-By – Bias Boshell
|6||Mother Earth Blues|
Recorded By – The ExplorerWritten-By – P. Chapman
Written-By – Ham, Evans
|MRS-5008||Heart||Magazine (LP, Album, PRC)||Mushroom Records||MRS-5008||US||1977|
|7C 062-60 824||Heart||Magazine (LP, Album)||Arista||7C 062-60 824||Sweden||1977|
|S21-18525||Heart||Magazine (CD, Album, RE)||CEMA Special Markets, Excelsior||S21-18525||US||1995|
|TC-MID-166063||Heart||Magazine (Cass, Album, RE)||Capitol Records||TC-MID-166063||Australia||1986|
|ML 4209||Heart||Magazine (LP, Album)||Gallo||ML 4209||South Africa||1978|
- Cover [Front Cover Art] – Loren Salazar
- Engineer – Mike Flicker, Rick Keefer
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Larry Green , Rolf Hennemann, Terry Gottlieb
- Lyrics By – Ann Wilson (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2), Nancy Wilson (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2)
- Management – Ken Kinnear
- Performer [Heart Is] – Ann Wilson, Howard Leese, Michael Derosier, Nancy Wilson , Roger Fisher , Steve Fossen
- Producer – Mike Flicker
- Producer [Production Assistance] – Heart, Mike Fisher
- Producer [Special Direction] – Mike Fisher
Recorded at Mushroom Records Studios, Vancouver, B.C., 1976 and Sea-West Studios, Seattle, Washington, 1978.
"Mother Earth Blues" and "I've Got The Music In Me" recorded at The Aquarius, Seattle, Washington in 1975.
Re-mixed March 6-9, 1978 at Sea-West Studios.
Mastered at Kendun Recorders.
Codici a barre
- Barcode: T4988 006 60169 7
- Matrix / Runout (runout Side A): SO1 - 12501 1S 5 C - 56
- Matrix / Runout (runout Side B): SO2 - 12501 1S 3
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Price): ¥2,300
- Other (Date Code): H•6•25
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Published By – Andora Music
- Published By – Apple Music Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Published By – April Music
- Recorded At – Mushroom Studios, Vancouver
- Recorded At – Sea-West Studios, Seattle
- Recorded At – The Aquarius, Seattle
- Remixed At – Sea-West Studios, Seattle
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
Magazine is the third studio album by American rock band Heart. It was originally released on April 19, 1977, by Mushroom Records in unfinished form, without the band's permission. A second authorized version of the album was released on April 22, 1978. The album has been certified platinum in both the United States and Canada. After their debut album, Heart began recording new songs in Vancouver that were intended as their next studio album for Mushroom Records. However, the group had a falling out. Problems with the Mushroom label delayed the release of Magazine, which eventually went platinum and peaked at number 17 on the album charts. Only the hard-rocking Heartless made it into the Top 40, and the album didn't really live up to Heart's last few efforts. 1976's Dreamboat Annie showed stronger songwriting, while Little Queen had a lot more bite to it. Magazine lacks in energy and, to a much greater extent, fluency. You'll receive email and Feed alerts when new items arrive. Turn off email alerts. Heart - Magazine Vinyl LP Record Album MRS-5008 Ann & Nancy Wilson. Buy It Now. C shipping. From United States. or Best Offer. Magazine Heart album. However, the group had a falling out with Mushroom over an advertisement celebrating the sales of Dreamboat Annie. The advertisement, which ran as a full-page in Rolling Stone was mocked-up to a resemble the cover of a salacious tabloid-style magazine, and showed the sisters bare-shouldered as on the Dreamboat Annie album cover with the suggestive caption It was only our first time. 레코드판과 CD를 쇼핑하여 Heart 컬렉션을 완성해보세요. Magazine LP, Album. Arista, EMI Electrola. Unauthorized version released in 1977, authorized version released in 1978. Magazine Priceless Collection CD. Magazine CD. Categories: Studio Albums. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Heart - Magazine 1978. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Hard Rock. Songs in album Heart - Magazine 1978. Heart - Heartless. Heart - Devil Delight. Heart - Just the Wine. Heart - Without You. Heart - Magazine. Heart - Here Song. Heart - Mother Earth Blues. Heart - I've Got the Music in Me. Band Name Heart. Album Name Magazine. Type Album. 发布日期 22 四月 1978. 出版公司 Capitol Records EMI Records. Without You. Here Song. Reissued, Remastered. Heart Format: Audio CD