Colosseum - Those Who Are About To Die, Salute You Scaricare
|1||Walking In The Park|
|2||Plenty Hard Luck|
|3||Those About To Die|
|4||Beware The Ides Of March|
|8||The Road She Walked Before|
- Bass Guitar – Tony Reeves
- Drums – Jon Hiseman
- Electric Guitar, Vocals – James Litherland
- Liner Notes – Jon Hiseman
- Organ, Vocals – Dave Greenslade
- Photography By [Front] – Richard Sterling
- Producer – Hit Records Productions Ltd.
- Producer [Hit Records Productions Ltd] – Gerry Bron, Tony Reeves
- Sleeve, Design – Linda Glover
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Dick Heckstall-Smith
- Written-By – Colosseum (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B4), Greenslade (tracks: A3), Heckstall-Smith (tracks: B2), Bond (tracks: A1), Leadbetter (tracks: B3), Reeves (tracks: A3)
The front cover also carries the Latin subtitle: "Morituri Te Salutant".
Labels: The title on the labels is "Colosseum"; see images.
Spine: "Colosseum" (with no album title).
Gatefold; Fully laminated outer, front & back, full-color. Inner unlaminated, single-color 'sepia' half-tone.
Codici a barre
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): 886 765 TY 886 765 1Y
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): 886 765 TY 886 765 2Y
- Matrix / Runout (A-side run-out, stamped. Var. 1): 886765 1Y // 1 420 11 11
- Matrix / Runout (B-side run-out, stamped. Var. 1): 886765 2Y // 1 420 11 1
- Matrix / Runout (A-side run-out, stamped. Var. 2): 886765 1Y // 1 420 11 4
- Matrix / Runout (B-side run-out, stamped. Var. 2): 886765 2Y // 1 420 11 5
- Other (Mentioned on the cover below the Category): 886 765 TY
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fontana
- Published By – Southern Music Pub. Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Colosseum Music
- Published By – Kensington Music
- Lacquer Cut At – Philips Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – Philips Records Ltd.
Those Who Are About to Die Salute You Morituri Te Salutant is the debut album by Colosseum, released in 1969 by Fontana. It is one of the pioneering albums of jazz fusion. The title is a translation of the Latin phrase morituri te salutant that according to popular belief but not academic agreement, gladiators addressed to the emperor before the beginning of a gladiatorial match. To favorites 10 Download album. Listen album. Progressive Rock. Colosseum - Walking In The Park. Those About To Die - Colosseum. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Colosseum - Backwater Blues Album: Those Who Are About to Die Salute You, 1969 Tracklist: 1. Walking in the Park 2. Plenty Hard Luck 3. Mandarin 4. Debut 's debut album is a powerful one, unleashing each member's instrumental prowess at one point while consolidating each talent to form an explosive outpouring of progressive jazz-rock the next. Those Who Are About to Die Salute You is coated with the volatile saxophone playing of Dick Heckstall-Smith, the thunderous keyboard assault of Dave Greenslade, and the bewildering guitar craft of James Litherland. Their next album, Valentyne Suite, mirrors the same instrumental congruity as Those Who Are About to Die, and is equally entertaining. Album 1969 14 Songs. Those About to Die. I Can't Live Without You Studio Outtake. Colosseum consisted among others of Dave Greenslade on organ and keyboards and Tony Reeves on bass who would later found Greenslade. The album was released in 1969 and has lots of sixties elements without being stuck in that age. The music has elements from both blues, jazz and rock. Completa la tua Collezione su . Colosseum is a British progressive rock, jazz-rock band formed in 1968 by drummer Jon Hiseman, tenor sax player Dick Heckstall-Smith and bass player Tony Reeves, who had previously worked together in John Mayalls Bluesbreakers on the Bare Wires album. Dave Greenslade, on organ, was immediately recruited, and the line-up was completed by Jim Roche on lead gui read more. There are at least two different artists with the name Colosseum: 1. A British progressive jazz-rock band formed in 1968. Learn more. Recent Listening Trend. Colosseum : Those Who Are About to Die Salute You - Morituri te Salutant,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен