BulletBoys - Bullet Boys = ブレットボーイズ Scaricare
|1||Hard As A Rock = ハード・アズ・ア・ロック||3:03|
|2||Hell On My Heels = ヘル・オン・マイ・ヒールズ||3:22|
|3||Shoot The Preacher Down = シュート・ザ・プリーチャー||3:37|
|4||Crank Me Up = クランク・ミー・アップ||3:37|
|5||Smooth Up In Ya = スムーズ・アップ||4:23|
|6||Owed To Joe = オウド・トゥ・ジョー||2:45|
|7||For The Love Of Money = フォー・ザ・ラヴ・オブ・マネー||3:44|
|8||F#9 = F#9||3:19|
|9||Badlands = バッドランズ||3:07|
|10||Kissin' Kitty = キッシン・キティ||3:06|
|9 25782-1, 1-25782||Bullet Boys||Bullet Boys (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 25782-1, 1-25782||US||1988|
|9 25782-4, 4-25782||Bullet Boys||Bullet Boys (Cass, Album, HX )||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 25782-4, 4-25782||US||1988|
|925 782-4, WX 213 C||Bullet Boys||Bullet Boys (Cass)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||925 782-4, WX 213 C||Germany||1988|
|1-25782||Bullet Boys||Bullet Boys (LP, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||1-25782||US||1988|
|92 57824||Bullet Boys||Bullet Boys (Cass, Album, Dol)||Warner Bros. Records||92 57824||Canada||1988|
- Art Direction, Design – Kim Champagne
- Artwork [Logo] – Bulletboys, Ted Raess
- Backing Vocals – Lonnie Vencent, Mick Sweda
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Lonnie Vencent
- Coordinator [Production] – Joan Parker
- Cover [Back Cover Photo] – Aaron Rapoport
- Cover [Back] – Aaron Rapoport
- Cover [Front Cover Photo Courtesy Of] – Palm Press, Inc.
- Cover [Front Cover Photo] – Harold Edgerton
- Cover [Front] – Harold Edgerton
- Drums – Jimmy D'Anda
- Engineer – Jeff Hendrickson
- Engineer [Additional O / D's] – Toby Wright
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Mick Sweda
- Illustration [Dust Sleeve] – Andy Engel
- Management – Andrew Ferguson, Cracks 90 Ltd., Dave Kaplan, Dave Kaplan MGMT.
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Producer – Ted Templeman
- Production Manager [Coordinator] – Joan Parker
- Vocals – Marq Torien
From the back cover:
℗ 1988 Warner Bros. Records Inc for the US and WEA International Inc for the world outside of the US
© 1988 Warner Bros. Records Inc for the US and WEA International Inc for the world outside of the US
Printed in Japan
Codici a barre
- Barcode: 4 988014 722988
- Matrix / Runout: 25P2-2298 1A1 TO
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Price Code: ¥2,500
- Other (Release date information): R•11•28
- Made By – Warner-Pioneer Corporation
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records (Japan) Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – One On One Studios
- Mixed At – One On One Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
BulletBoys is the self-titled first album from the American glam metal band BulletBoys, released in 1988. The cover art is a copy of . 30 Bullet Piercing an Apple by Harold Eugene Edgerton. The album features the hit Smooth Up in Ya as well as a cover of The O'Jay's song For the Love of Money. The album reached No. 34 in the Billboard 200 chart and was certified gold in 1989 selling over 500,000 copies. UK-based Rock Candy Records reissued this album on CD in 2014. Hard as a Rock 3:03. Bullet Boys CD, Album, Club. Warner Bros. Records, Columbia House. BULLETBOYS: New Album To Include Guest Appearance By SEBASTIAN BACH. October 12, 2003. ROCK N ROLL EXPERIENCE - Bullet Boys Interview 2009. Archived from the original on July 29, 2010. Released 1988. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Город: Los Angeles, BOYS. Bulletboys Format: Audio CD. To sum up my review of the Bulletboys debut album, i'll say this, Bulletboys may not have been the most original band of the genre, but they certainly were alot of fun and they made some interesting songs to say the least. Read more. One person found this helpful. BulletBoys racing. Bullet boys - F9. Bulletboys BulletBoys: Self-Titled Debut Album With hard rock guru Ted Templeman producing, and a deal with a label that specialized online to Bulletboys - Smooth Up In Ya Re-Recorded and see which albums it appears on. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists