Bob Marley & The Wailers - Legend - The Best Of Bob Marley And The Wailers Scaricare
|1||No Woman No Cry||4:05|
|3||One Love / People Get Ready||2:52|
|4||Satisfy My Soul||3:45|
|5||I Shot The Sheriff||3:46|
|6||Three Little Birds||2:56|
|7||Get Up Stand Up||3:17|
|9||Waiting In Vain||4:10|
|12||Could You Be Loved||3:33|
|13||Stir It Up||3:38|
|14||Is This Love||3:52|
- Acoustic Guitar – Bob Marley
- Backing Vocals – Earl "Wire" Lindo, Judy Mowatt, Junior Marvin, Marcia Griffiths, Rita Marley, Tyrone Downie
- Bass – Aston "Family Man" Barrett
- Bongos – Bunny Wailer
- Congas – Bunny Wailer
- Drums – Carlton Barrett
- Guitar – Peter Tosh
- Keyboards – Earl "Wire" Lindo, Tyrone Downie
- Lead Guitar – Al Anderson, Donald Kinsey, Earl "Chinna" Smith, Junior Marvin
- Lead Vocals – Bob Marley
- Mastered By – Jonz
- Organ – Bernard "Touter" Harvey, Peter Tosh
- Percussion – Alvin "Seeco" Patterson, Aston "Family Man" Barrett, Bob Marley, Carlton Barrett, Earl "Chinna" Smith, Earl "Wire" Lindo, Joe Higgs, Tyrone Downie
- Photography By [Main Photography By] – Adrian Boot
- Piano – Bernard "Touter" Harvey, Peter Tosh
- Producer – Bob Marley (tracks: A7), Bob Marley & The Wailers (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B1, B3 to B7), Chris Blackwell (tracks: A2, A3, A6, A7, B2, B4), Errol Brown (tracks: A5), Steve Smith (tracks: A2), The Wailers (tracks: A6, B2)
- Rhythm Guitar – Bob Marley, Earl "Chinna" Smith
- Vocals – Bunny Wailer, Peter Tosh
Promo Note on Cover in gold lettering:
"Lent for Promotional Use Only.
Any Sale or Unauthorized Transfer is Prohibited and Void.
Subject to Return Upon Demand by Owner.
Acceptance of this Record Constitutes Agreement to the Above."
This Compilation (p) 1984 Island Records Ltd.
All tracks published by BOB MARLEY MUSIC LTD B.V.
(administered by Rondor Music (Ldn) Ltd) except where indicated.
A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, B3, B4, B6, B7: Bob Marley Music Ltd. B.V.
A6: Cayman Music (UK) (Leosong) / Copyright Control
A7, B1, B5: Cayman Music Inc. (Leosong) / Warner Bros Music Ltd
B2: Cayman Music (UK) (Leosong)
℗ 1973 Island Records Ltd: A6, A7, B2
℗ 1974 Island Records Ltd: A2
℗ 1977 Island Records Ltd: A4, B1, B3, B6, B7
℗ 1978 Island Records Ltd: A1, B5
℗ 1980 Island Records Ltd: A3, B4
℗ 1983 Island Records Ltd: A5
Codici a barre
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 90169-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 90169-1
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A, etched): ST-IL- 845507-A
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side B, etched): ST-IL- 845508-A
- Published By – Bob Marley Music Ltd. B.V.
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Mastered At – The Sound Clinic
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Published By – Cayman Music (UK)
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Cayman Music Inc.
- Published By – Leosong
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
Legend is a compilation album by Bob Marley and the Wailers. It was released in May 1984 by Island Records. It is a greatest hits collection of singles in its original vinyl format and is the best-selling reggae album of all-time, with over 11 million sold in the US, over 3. 3 million in the UK where it is the seventeenth best-selling album and an estimated 33 million copies sold globally. In 2003, the album was ranked number 46 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. Формируйте собственную коллекция коллекцию записей Bob Marley & The Wailers. The Best Of Bob Marley And The Wailers - Bob Marley, The Wailers. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. And it does that remarkably well, offering all of his genre-defying greats and an illus. The I Threes, consisted of Bob Marley's wife Rita Marley, Judy Mowatt and Marcia Griffiths. Often, usually for marketing purposes, Bob Marleys name alone, or the name Bob Marley and the Wailers, are used what's new with book lending at the Internet Archive. Bob Marley & The Wailers - Legend - The Best Of Bob Marley And The Wailers. Audio Preview. Be the first one to write a review. 2 Favorites. One Love: The Very Best Of Bob Marley & The Wailers. Bob Marley, The Wailers. Legend: Remixed. Electronic Reggae Dubstep. Bob Marley. The Best Of The Wailers. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Legend is a greatest hits collection of Bob Marley and the Wailers songs, released by Island records on May 8, 1984 see 1984 in music. It is the best selling reggae album of all time. Later it was released on CD with the same listing. It includes 10 of Marley's 11 top 40 UK hits at the time, plus three songs from the early configuration of the Wailers with Peter Tosh and Bunny Livingston Stir It Up, I Shot the Sheriff and Get Up, Stand Up, and t read more. Album 1984 16 Songs. Music Videos. No Woman, No Cry 1975 Audio Version. Bob Marley & The Wailers. No Woman, No Cry Live At The Rainbow Theatre, London, 1977. Easy Skanking. Three Little Birds. Is This Love. Redemption Song. No Woman, No Cry Live At The Rainbow Theatre, London, 1977, Remastered 2020. More by Bob Marley & The Wailers. Gold: Bob Marley and the Wailers. Producers Bob Marley, Bob Marley & The Wailers, Chris Blackwell & 3 more. Writers Bob Marley, Curtis Mayfield, King Sporty & 1 more. Acoustic Guitar Bob Marley. Assistant Engineer Chiao Ng. Assistant Engineers Guy Bidmead & Terry Barham. More Bob Marley & The Wailers albums. Exodus Deluxe. Natural Mystic: The Legend Lives On. Show all albums by Bob Marley & The Wailers