|1||I Don't Care||2:28|
Composed By [Intro Theme] – J.S. Bach
|3||The Wind And The Rain||6:14|
|4||Let It Ride||5:06|
Guitar [Final Solo (First Half)] – James Murphy
|6||Smoke And Fire||5:12|
|7||World Of Illusion|
Edited By [Digital Editing] – Tim Gennert
|9||Song Of The Desert||3:34|
|10||Into The Eye Of The Storm||4:36|
|SH 11022||Artension||Into The Eye Of The Storm (CD, Album)||Shrapnel Records||SH 11022||US||1996|
|RR 8840.2||Artension||Into The Eye Of The Storm (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8840.2||Netherlands||1996|
|493||Artension||Into The Eye Of The Storm (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Angel's Of Hell Records||493||Russia||1996|
- Bass – Kevin Chown
- Co-producer – Roger Staffelbach, Vitalij Kuprij
- Drums – Mike Terrana
- Engineer [2nd] – Dylan Champagne
- Engineer [Additional Bass Overdubs] – Lovell Moorer III
- Engineer [Basic Tracks] – Larry Brewer
- Engineer [Guitar Overdubs] – James Murphy
- Engineer [Keyboard And Vocal Overdubs] – Joe Marquez, Larry Brewer, Scott Johnson
- Guitar – Roger Staffelbach
- Keyboards, Piano [Acoustic] – Vitalij Kuprij
- Lyrics By, Written-By [Vocal Melodies] – John West
- Mastered By – Mike Iacopelli
- Mixed By – Jim Dean (tracks: 1, 4, 8 to 10), Steve Fontano (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 7)
- Music By – Vitalij Kuprij
- Producer – Mike Varney
- Recorded By [Acoustic Piano] – Mark Robertson
- Vocals – John West
Mastered at Cryrock.
Recorded and mixed at Prairie Sun Studios.
Guitars recorded at Sound Temple Studios.
Acoustic piano recorded at Cairo West Studios.
Bass recorded at Number 5 Music.
Issued under license from Shrapnel Records, Inc., to The All Blacks B.V.
℗© 1996 Shrapnel Records, Inc.
All songs © 1996 and published by Varney Metal Music Co., BMI/Roadster Music B.V.
Manufactured by Roadrunner Japan Inc., Tokyo, Japan.
Codici a barre
- Barcode (Obi): 4 988015 066098
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shrapnel Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Shrapnel Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Shrapnel Records, Inc.
- Licensed To – The All Blacks B.V.
- Published By – Varney Metal Music Co.
- Published By – Roadster Music B.V.
- Manufactured By – Roadrunner Japan, Inc.
- Recorded At – Prairie Sun Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Temple Studio
- Recorded At – Cairo West Studios
- Recorded At – Number 5 Music
- Mixed At – Prairie Sun Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Cryrock Studio
Into the Eye of the Storm. The Orchard Music от лица компании Shrapnel. FATES WARNING- ParallelsFull Album. Metal 1996. World of Illusion. Smoke and Fire. The Key. Song of the Desert. Red's Recovery. Songs in album Artension - Into The Eye Of The Storm 1996. Artension - World Of Illusion. Artension - Into The Eye Of The Storm. Artension - Smoke And Fire. Artension - -The Wind And The Rain. Artension - Lost Memory. Artension - The Key. Artension - Song Of The Desert. Artension - Red's Recovery. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Artension discography main. Phoenix Rising 1997. Artension discography all. Show lyrics. In the Eye of the Storm Roger Hodgson album, the first solo album by former Supertramp member Roger Hodgson. In the Eye of the Storm, a memoir by John Groberg. In the Eye of the Storm, a memoir by Kurt Waldheim. In the Eye of the Storm: The Life of General H. Norman Schwarzkopf, by Claudio Gatti and Roger Cohen. Eye of the Storm disambiguation. Artension is a progressive metal supergroup, formed by keyboard virtuoso Vitalij Kuprij. Kuprij describes the bands' sound as aggressive neoclassical metal. Their lyrical topics have ranged from technology and sci-fi to nature and ancient cultures. Over the years, they have released seven studio albums, most recently Future World in 2005, and have toured Europe and Japan. Kuprij, along with vocalist John West of Royal Hunt and guitarist Roger Staffelbach have appeared on every Artension album. Drummer Mike Terrana of Rage, Axel Rudi Pell, and others and bass read more. Released 1996. Into the Eye of the Storm Tracklist. World Of Illusion Lyrics. Into The Eye Of The Storm Lyrics. Smoke And Fire Lyrics. Song Of The Desert Lyrics. Red's Discovery Lyrics. Let It Ride Lyrics. About Into the Eye of the Storm. Into the Eye of the Storm Q&A. More Artension albums. Future World. New Discovery. Show all albums by Artension. Into The Eye Of The Storm. This first album is the one that best sounds of his discography, thanks to the fact that it hold a good dynamic range pre- loudness war. the best: the instrumental sections, with good rhythm section and keyboards, John West good too, but without reaching the great melodies that would come later. 답글 나에게 알림 Helpful. World of Illusion, 05:32. Into the Eye of the Storm, 04:38. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations